Car rentals in Montenegro are an excellent way to explore the country at your own pace. Here is some information to help you plan your car rental in Montenegro:
To rent a car in Montenegro, you will need to provide the following documents
- A valid driver’s license issued by your home country
- A passport or national identity card
- A credit card in the driver’s name
- Additional identification documents, as required by the rental company.
- The minimum age of the driver should be 21, with a minimum driving experience of at least two years. You can pay a deposit with cash or a card.
The average price of renting a car in Krasici
The day rate for hiring a car in Krasici, Montenegro for a week in high season is around 37 EUR per day, while off-season it is only 20 EUR per day or even less if you hire for one week or longer.
If you need a car just for 1 day, you will pay around 55 EUR per day in summer.
Cities to book a car and return a car in Krasici
Krasici is a small town located on the Lustica Peninsula in Montenegro, and it may not be the best place to rent a car.
However, there are several cities in Montenegro where it is best to book a car, and returning a car in Krasici will depend on the rental company’s policies.
Here are some cities in Montenegro where it is best to book a car:
- Podgorica — the capital city of Montenegro is an excellent place to start your road trip, as it offers easy access to several major highways.
- Tivat — this coastal town is a popular destination for tourists and a great starting point for exploring the Bay of Kotor.
- Kotor — this medieval town is a UNESCO World Heritage site and a great place to explore by car.
What to look out for when booking a car rental?
- When booking a car rental in Montenegro, it is essential to pay attention to the following:
Insurance — ensure that the rental car has comprehensive insurance coverage.
- Fuel policy — understand the fuel policy of the rental company to avoid any surprises when returning the car.
- Additional fees — check for any additional fees, such as airport surcharges, that may apply to your rental.
- Rental agreement — review the rental agreement carefully before signing to understand the terms and conditions fully.
- In conclusion, renting a car in Montenegro requires a valid driver’s license, passport, and credit card, among other documents. The average price of renting a car in Krasici is not available from the provided search results.
It is best to book a car in major cities like Podgorica, Tivat, or Kotor, and the return policy will depend on the rental company’s policies.